Thai Chicken Pizza
On the last Secret Recipe Club reveal day, Cindy from Everyday Insanity posted this Thai Chicken Pizza and I knew I had to make it.
I’ve mentioned before that we typically have homemade pizza on Friday nights and I like to change up the flavors sometimes. I always make one plain cheese pizza but like to make a vegan pizza with some different flavors for the other pizza.
This pizza is definitely a winner! My mom was here when I made it and she says it is now her favorite. Trust me, you don’t even miss the cheese on this vegan pizza!
- 1 pizza crust or dough for one crust. I like this recipe
- 4-6 oz mushrooms, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 2 large carrots, sliced
- 1 cup mock chicken like Gardein or SoyCurls( soak the soy curls in hot water for a few minutes first)
- Thai Sweet Chili sauce I made my own with this recipe
- 2 Tbs crushed peanuts
- 1/2 cup cilantro, roughly chopped
- nutritional yeast, optional
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place the mushrooms, carrots, peppers, onion and chicken evenly over the pizza crust.
- Bake for about 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle the peanuts over the top and bake another 5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and drizzle with the sweet chili sauce.
- Sprinkle with the cilantro and nutritional yeast.
Copyright Thrifty Veggie Mama