Green Goddess Dip
I have a confession. I am an evening snacker. When the kids are finally in bed and I get to sit and relax I love having something to snack on. When I am watching TV or reading through my Google Reader I just want some kind of snack. Come on, don’t judge me. There are worse vices to have.
Since I like to snack I thought I would at least find some healthy snack options. Enter this dip. Delicious!!! I cut up some veggies to eat with it so double healthiness! If you eat the whole dish yourself does that subtract healthy points? You would be eating more veggies with the dip. Not that I would eat the whole thing anyway…
Make a batch of this dip up tonight for healthy snacking while watching Top Chef. Or the Country Music Awards. Or whatever you will be watching. But you really should watch Top Chef!
Adapted from Cooking Light
|Green Goddess Dip||
- 1 tsp dried basil (use fresh if you have it)
- a handful of fresh parsley
- 3-4 green onions, cut into big chunks
- a few stalks of chives, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup mayo
- 2 T olive oil
- 1 T vinegar
- salt and pepper
- 1/8 tsp ground red pepper (more or less depending on how spicy you like it)
- Place all the ingredients in food processor.
- Process until smooth.
- Serve with fresh veggies or pita chips.
This post is shared at These Chicks Cooked